I ask few questions regarding github orbs-ethereum-contract and etherscan bytecode to admin and they ask me to raise questions here for more detail answer from developer.
- Github Orbs-ethereum-contract for the validator contract address:
- The repository code shows validatorcontract address:
- I also found: 0x804c8336846d8206c95CEe24752D514210B5a240 the code is same.
Are these two validator contract address or the 2nd address no longer executed as validator address?
- The historical code shows the 2nd address does exist it just doesn’t stated in orbs-ethereum-contract for the validator contract address? What does this mean?
- Question related to etherscan about ORBS:
- Etherscan > orbs contract address under read contract there is an owner address: 0xcae24d45363dcb03f19f44c5b6ed48e431fafe63 (who is this?) the creator or the owner of ORBS?
- Also once you located to owner address above under code it shows " We also found another 8 contracts with exact match byte code"
The 8 address are as follow:
0xc200f98f3c088b868d80d8eb0aeb9d7ee18d604b (1,999,999,910.1111 ORBS)
0x384f5cf955b39b76c47a440f14c31ad39fd39d00 (5,400,000,000 ORBS)
The two above address are from my understanding hold by orbs.
one which 20% for partner + team members: 0xc200f98f3c088b868d80d8eb0aeb9d7ee18d604b
And 54% for community reserve: 0x384f5cf955b39b76c47a440f14c31ad39fd39d00
are rest 6 remaining address hold by ORBS?
IF yes what is the purpose? IF no how come it has the exact same match of byte code?